Friday, June 5, 2009

Vow

By Misty Edwards
Album Eternity
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8




Vow
By Misty Edwards

I take my vows, right here, right now, no matter what comes my way
I take my vows, right here, right now, no matter what comes my way

I do love You, I do love You, I do love You,
You know that I love You Jesus
I do love You, I do love You, I do love You.

For every season there is a reason,
And a purpose under the heaven,
This I know, this I know.

A time to laugh, a time to cry
A time to live, and a time to die
A time to speak, a time for silence
A time to gain, and a time to lose
A time to morn, and a time to dance
A time for peace, and a time for war

Through every season of the sort
Through every season of Your love
Through every season in this life
I want you to know…..

I take my vows, right here, right now,
No matter what comes my way
I take my vows, right here, right now,
No matter what comes my way

I do love You, I do love You, I do love You,
You know that I love You Jesus
I do love You, I do love You, I do love You.

For every season there is a reason,
There’s a purpose under the heaven,
This I know, this I know.

I do love You, I do love You, I do love You,
You know that I love You Jesus
I do love You, I do love You, I do love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers